Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dia -1275

And... of course, instead of being (feeling) bad I would feel sooooo glad...

if I had this red beauty...


Or (not or, better... and...) this brown one


...with a matching wallet... (of course)



... and this black precious bag

or this another black (soooooo wonderful) bag

... again with a matching wallet

(well, as far as I am concerned I should have all the Mandarina Duck collection)



I would also be glad with this Burberry's raincoat




and... what about this HP Vivienne Tam?and I am hypnotized with this


although I also would like to have this one...


but... truly... honestly... I would be so glad if I could put my hands on this



well, one or two nights in the Paris Ritz Hotel would have a calming effect, by sure



and another two or three nights in the Plaza




which would imply a visit to NY, of course...


including a night at the Blue Note



So... anyone interested in making me feel glad?

No? I thought so...

I will keep dreaming.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

há um anúncio parvo que alguém diz que desde há anos que põe dinheiro numa conta que abriu para outra pessoa. perante a alegria dessa outra, a 1ª diz que, afinal... era só a brincar. ou seja...
do you wanna be glad? with all this stuff? this is my advise: dream big dreams, then put on your overalls and go out and make the dreams come true!
mas se me sair o euromilhões eu ajudo-te, Elisa. ah! se ajudo!
beijoquinhas :-)

guidinha said...

Sweet Elisa:

Este post parece um catálogo de compras a crédito. Que se passa contigo? Hummm...???

:-))

Elisa said...

Lou... claro que ia ficar mais contente se tivesse 'all this stuff'. Gosto de coisas bonitas. E temos de concordar que são belos 'objectos' todos, não?

beijos

Elisa said...

Comigo não se passa nada guidinha, eheheh... e contigo? São, como já disse à Lou belos 'objectos' e não um catálogo de compras e muito menos a crédito (rs esta do 'a crédito' no teu comentário não compreendi lá muito bem... parecer uma catálogo ainda vá, mas de 'compras a crédito'? beats me!).
São frivolidades, pois são, mas nunca sofres disso?

:-)

sem-se-ver said...

amei este post!! :)))

Elisa said...

:-) sem-se-ver... os objectos são tão bonitos não são?

sem-se-ver said...

e os locais tb!

Elisa said...

Pois... especialmente... uma viagem a NYC (onde nunca fui :-() cairia muitoooooo bem. Oh oh.

sem-se-ver said...

blue note! ui ui!!

Elisa said...

ui ui... ou ai ai...