Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dia -511

Outras coisas acontecidas em Março e que vale a pena recordar...
(ou se fosse há um ano era mais ou menos assim que eu começava a sentir-me)

Mad about the boy
I know it's stupid to be mad about the boy
I'm so ashamed of it but must admit the sleepless nights I've had
About the boy
On the silverscreen
He melts my foolish heart in every single scene
Although I'm quite aware that here and there are traces of the cad
About the boy
Lord knows I'm not a fool girl
I really shouldn't care
Lord knows I'm not a school girl
In the fury of her first affair
Will it ever cloy
This odd diversity of misery and joy
I'm feeling quite insane and young again
And all because I'm mad about the boy
So if I could employ
A little magic that will finally destroy
This dream that pains me and enchains me
But I can't because
I'm mad...I'm mad about the boy
(Dinah Washington canta esta letra de Noel Coward)

No comments: